What Exactly is a Introvert Leadership Coaching? Do I really need it?
Leadership Coaching Basics
Leadership isn’t a skill you ever finish learning. For introverts this is even more important as you need to manage your energy with supporting others. Rather, it continues to develop over time, with each problem and project adding new reference points and skills to your toolkit. Executive coaches guide leaders through this learning process, supporting them as they discover how to lead even more effectively.
Do You Need Leadership Coaching?
Do you have a business that you want to scale but are scared of getting overwhelmed?
Do you want to pivot your business to a new or additional audience?
Are you starting to lead a team?
Do you lead a remote team?
Do you want to get promoted?
Are you trying to build your start up?
What I Can Help You With
- Improve emotional intelligence
- Enhance strategic thinking
- Refine communication skills
- Boost credibility with peers and managers
- Attune introvert needs with team goals
- Quiet the “noisy” mind
- Sharpen situational leadership
- Promote overall wellbeing
My Approach to Coaching
There is no one size fits all when it comes to coaching. I don’t have a set program for you to go through as your individual needs are different. As introverts we need to find ways to balance our need to get things done, along with our energy needs.
Being an introvert leader requires you to adjust your thinking to the needs of your team and how best to support them. Together we work through various work situations and how to solve them in a way that is conducive to your work style.
I give my clients a safe space to work through their workplace issues. One thing my clients love is even though the coaching I give is done remotely, they don’t have to do video calls.
Have an Active Vision, Strategy, & Roadmap to Reach Your Goals
Virtual Workshops For Teams Are Also Available
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Introvert Leadership Coaching?
Leadership coaching that is specifically centered around introvert needs.
How do I know if I need a coach?
- You Have A Leadership Challenge At Work Currently And Solving It Is A HIGH Priority For You?
- You’re Ready To Try Something Other Than “Working Harder At It”?
- You see the solution to the problems everyone complains about, but you aren’t being heard.
- You are tired of feeling stuck in a position that doesn’t quite fit.
- You’ve just been promoted to an exciting new position that you know will stretch you.
- You’re being asked to do things that were exciting in the past, but that no longer interest you.
- You’re being asked to do things that you’ve never been able to do before, and you want to.
- You believe you have more potential than you’re currently able to express at work.
- Your pay grade does not reflect the level or amount of work you are being asked to do.
- You have a vision for your career that your boss has no interest, or no bandwidth, to support.
- You have a strong desire to make fuller use of your gifts and talents in your job.
- You have some big, untapped professional goals that you care deeply about.
- You have some big, personal challenges that you need to solve in order to succeed at work.
- You are willing to challenge your own perspectives, take risks and stretch yourself, in order to achieve your goals.
How Do I Know if Introvert Leadership Coaching Is Right for Me?
Some areas where you might benefit from coaching are:
- Become more aware of your strengths, values and goals
- Learn about the most effective ways to reach your goals
- Develop a vision with buy in from stakeholders
- Achieve superior levels of performance for yourself and your team
- Manage relationships and leadership styles to increase and sustain personal and business success
- Leverage strategic thinking and influence to serve your goals
- Unleash team strengths and create a strengths based culture where things get done
- Lead organizational change while achieving exemplary business results
- Develop greater positivity, wellbeing and balance in work and life
- Shift your focus from what you don’t want to what you do want-and get it!
Do You Only Work With Established Companies?
I work with individuals, start-ups and orgnaizations of all sizes.
Thank you Janice Chaka for your discovery call! It was an important breakthrough for me and I loved talking to such a professional and expert like you.
Most recently I needed help with a writing assignment and speech. I found Janice’s coaching and feedback thorough, multi-dimensional and timely. Her consultations left me feeling polished and confident in the work product. Janice is a thoughtful and creative professional and I would love to work with her again
I love working with you because you give me clear direction on what to do, and it works!