How to Easily Cut Hours From Your Workday While Adding $$ to Your Bottom Line!
If you’re feeling frazzled and overworked and just not loving your business any more, chances are good you’re working too many hours and as an introvert this means you don’t have enough hours to recharge.
Hey there fellow introvert service provider,
When is the last time you put in less than 40 hours in a week?
How about a vacation? Taken one recently?
And when did you last take the afternoon off, “just because”?
If you’re shaking your head and thinking I must not know you at all, you’re wrong. I do know you, because you’re just like I used to be.
Working too hard; earning less than you’re worth; and frankly, more than a little fed up with the whole self-employment thing.
What if I were to tell you that there is a solution for that, and even better, it doesn’t require you to:
Spend 10 or 12 (or more) hours in your office every day
Get a J.O.B. (Admit it, you’ve considered doing just that)
Double your rates (and drive your clients away in the process)
The Myth Of The 4-Hour Workweek
Tim Ferris sold us all a dream. He promised that as an online business owner, you could work just a handful of hours and earn a great income. He even gave you some strategies for doing it.
But unless you do the groundwork ahead of time, that short workweek remains a nice dream, while you continue to work 40+ hours each and every week.
And the groundwork is where most small business owners fail. Because you’re working so hard just trying to keep up with the day-to-day business demands, you simply don’t have the time or energy to create the foundation that will allow you to have more free time and do things that help you recharge and that you enjoy doing.
It’s a vicious downward spiral that can be difficult to escape.
It’s Impossible To Plan For The Future When You’re Struggling In The Present
Here’s why. By the time you finish your workday—and if we’re honest, you’re never finished. There are still many things on your to-do list. But when you finally close your office door at the end of the day you’re far too exhausted both mentally and physically to even consider clearing the ground to start building your foundation.
You know you need to:
Automate repetitive tasks so you can get things done at the click of a button (but who has time to research and find the right tools?)
Document business tasks so others can take over when needed (but how and when will you do that when you’re struggling to keep your head above water?)
Delegate the tasks you hate to make room for more work you love (but where will you find the right people and how will they know what to do?)
When you look at it that way, it’s easy to see why you’re stuck in this stressful space where money is always tight and the days are endless.
But with the right tools in hand, and a step-by-step plan to follow, even the most overwhelmed introverted solopreneur can effectively establish…
Inspired Systems for Introverts: The Secret to Less Stress and More Profits
This easy-to-follow, 4-module Introvert Business Mastery course is packed with actionable steps you can use to create easy, repeatable systems that will make your workday easier, increase your profits, give you time to recharge, and bring joy back to your business again.
Just putting systems in place to automate tasks and make everything more efficient has changed the my life and the life of countless small business owners. They’ll change yours, too.
Of course, it won’t happen overnight, and it will take some upfront work, but I’ve organized the material in this course to be easy to follow. Not only that, but its bite-sized, actionable steps means you don’t have to devote an entire week or even an afternoon to setup. You can simply start where you are, implement the pieces that make sense, and like a snowball rolling downhill, the positive effects will multiply.
There will even be a Facebook group with fellow introverts where you can get support
I only offer this course a few times a year so don’t wait
Module 1: Less Stress Immediately
In this first module, we’re going to concentrate on freeing up your time as quickly as possible with simple solutions that have lasting effects.
Three categories of tasks every small business has—organizing your workload with these guidelines in mind will bring instant clarity
3 reasons you’re stuck—plus the real reason nothing ever seems to change (and how to fix it starting right now)
A simple, step-by-step process that will show you exactly what needs to happen in your business so you can start enjoying more free time
How to prioritize your marketing so you get the best possible return on your time and money investment
The number one thing services providers should automate—do this right now and you’ll suddenly find you have more time to work with clients (or just sit back and relax)
The top tool for automating payments and scheduling.
The big mistake small business owners make (and it’s zapping your creativity)—and the savvy tool that will help you fix it
4 essential considerations when hiring a virtual assistant—follow these tips and your working relationship will be smooth sailing right from the start
Now that you’ve automated a few of your day-to-day tasks and freed up some time each day, let’s move on to the real stress-inducing business processes.
Module 2: Tame the Tech
You’re not the first online business owner who’s intimidated by tech. But when you work through module 2, you’ll be much better equipped to handle tech problems.
- How to truly simplify even those must-have systems.
- Recommended solutions for your tech needs—with a special emphasis on those that are easy and economical.
- 5 questions to ask before undertaking any new task—this one tip will help you save time and frustration
- How to prevent website downtime and eliminate the hair-pulling that will happen when (not if) your site is compromised
- How to automate marketing methods such as podcasting—set it up once and it runs on autopilot, what could be better?
- 4 things that should always be outsourced—even the most tech-savvy people should not try to do everything
Module 3: Sales + Streamlined Systems
This is where your hard work will really start to pay off—with automated, systematized sales processes that drive traffic and make money like.
- How to easily automate your media inquiries—and the 6 questions every good media kit must answer
- 6 must-have elements to make your media kit stand out
- One easy-to-use tool anyone can use to quickly create a professional-looking media kit
- How to create a lead generation plan that make sense—get this right and everything else will fall into place
- 5 proven methods for generating rock-solid leads—plus tips for automating each one (remember the goal here is to lessen your workload, and these tips will help!)
- 7 ways to boost your public appearances—doing just one of these on a regular basis can dramatically increase your market reach
- How to eliminate time-wasting “strategy sessions” while still delivering exceptional value to your clients
Module 4: Easy-Managed Money Matters
Of course, getting the money in your bank account isn’t the end. There’s still work to do, or else you’ll wind up with a mess at your annual review time. Not only that, but like every well-run business, you need to have a budget, pay the bills on time, and plan for the future.
- The first (and most important) question you must answer before you can make better money choices
- 5 critical reasons you should never mix business and personal funds.
- How and why to create a payments policy—do this and you’ll never have to waste time negotiating again
- How to encourage customers to pay you by making one simple change to your processes
- How to accurately forecast your future income—including a tool that makes this and other “boring” business stuff super easy and painless
- 8 things to consider when creating your small business budget—miss even one and your money matters will quickly begin to fall apart
- How to automate your payments so you never forget to pay affiliates, partners or contractors again
Money is such a source of stress for many small business owners, just putting that techniques in module 4 into practice will instantly lift your spirits (and your bank account balance).
I will be running this master class with weekly group meetings where I go through this information and you get the chance to ask questions.
Not only that there are workbooks and check sheets to guide you through the steps, but you will have full access to me!
Don’t worry if you can’t make every meeting as an introvert I love to go over information after the fact so I will make sure each meeting is recorded and made available to you. Not only that but there will be a PDF of the points I have covered in case you prefer reading
All Of This For $197 USD
Take Back Your Time And Start
Enjoying Your Workdays Again
I’m not going to lie to you. Putting these systems in place will take time and effort. But if you take the time to do the work, the results will be nothing short of phenomenal.
You really will start to love your business again when you…
- Work fewer hours and get more done (finally, you’ll be able to take a day off if you want to!)
- Work more efficiently and with fewer mistakes (imagine the stress relief you’ll feel when your work is right the first time)
- Hand off core tasks to trusted team members (so you can actually take a vacation)
- Realize that everything is running smoothly—and you’re not losing your hair from the constant worry