“ARE WE A PERFECT MATCH” QUIZ
Just like any serious investment in your growth, success, and business, choosing your coach is not something you should take lightly. In fact, it can take hours of research to figure out if a coach is a suitable match for you, not to mention you may need to listen to your gut.
Because sometimes, you either feel the chemistry or you don’t.
Either way, before you decide to invest in hiring a coach, there are a series of questions you should ask yourself to make sure that a coach is a perfect fit for you and that coaching is exactly what you need right now.
It’s no surprise that coaching is a two-way street: both client and coach have to be suitable for each other. As your coach, this allows me to propel you forward in the most effective way and see that you get the results you’re after while working with me.
This is exactly why I offer a [free 30-minute Discovery Call]. You get a taste of my style, we have a chat about what you’re currently struggling with, and by the end of our call, you’ll know if I am the best-qualified person to help you on your journey to career, life, and business breakthrough.
Before you make any kind of commitment, however, I encourage you to ask yourself the following questions. They will help you get clear on whether you’re ready to be coached and if we have the potential to be a great fit for each other (in which case, get excited).
Take note if you answer “Yes” or nod to 4 (or more) of these questions. Any score of 4 and above is a good sign that we are a match.
– If someone asks you to describe yourself in one word, would you say “introvert” right away?
– Are you finding it hard to balance your needs as an introvert with your career?
– Have you just taken on a new position and feel like you are drowning or faking it?
– Are you yearning for something more in your life and are clueless on how to proceed?
– Is the idea of finding a stretch that feels slightly out of your comfort zone stimulating enough for you to take action?
– Do you resonate with
– living in alignment with your own personal values?
– exploring the undercurrents of what triggers your behavior (and affects your outcomes)?
– experimenting with new approaches to solve issues that are plaguing you?
– Are you open to exploring and discussing all dimensions of your life, not just your career, so you can successfully align your work with your values?
– Do you need a safe place to express your worries, your doubts, your hopes, and your dreams?
– Are you open to getting feedback and taking responsibility for your decisions ?
– Do you show up for your appointments on time and with some ideas about how you’d like to use that time?
– Are you seeking someone to champion and affirm you, someone who can see your strengths when you can’t?
– Are you willing to put in the effort and invest time (and money) in your personal and professional growth?
SO, WHAT’S YOUR SCORE?
If you said “Yes” to 4 or more of the questions above, we’re probably a great match.
Wondering about your next step? Simple!
Book your free 30-minute Discovery Session with me by clicking the button below, or check out my services for more information.